treats for retreats
5 amazing prizes worth over £12,500
You just don't get bargains like our Treats for Retreats prize draw. With 5 prizes available worth, in aggregate, more than £12,500, you have a good chance of getting lucky in 2019. Terms and conditions are detailed below. Prizes will be announced 4th-8th December 2018 and the draw will take place 31st July 2019.
Get ready to be amazed. In 2019, we are thanking all our retreat guests by entering them into our prize draw, which will be drawn 31 July 2019. Each attendee will gain a ticket to the draw and the chance to win one of five prizes worth anything from £250, all the way up to £8,500. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions and are non-transferable.
5th Prize - Xtra Factor
Our 5th Place winner will enjoy some extra pampering on retreat. As well as a 1 hour massage treatment, the winner will be whisked away with one guest to nearby Laval and one of the three Michelin badged restaurants in the town. Its all on us!
If this prize is won by someone who has already attended their retreat, equivalent alternative arrangements near their home will be made.
4th Prize - Bag of Swag
We are delighted to announce our 4th Prize; our Bag of Swag. Together with our product partners we have put together a bag crammed full of high quality sports apparel and equipment worth in excess of £500 (retail). We will even tailor our bag of swag to the winner's particular interests, whether wellness, swim, bike or run.
3rd Prize - Chain Gang
Our third prize is a fully supported group ride for up to 8 individuals in Surrey, Hampshire or Sussex. Precision Coaching have kindly agreed to host the ride, which will be attended by Olympian Marc Jenkins. All food will be provided. The ride itself will be tailored to the group's ability.
2nd Prize - A slice of our heaven
For our 2nd Prize experience a slice of our heaven and attend one of our 2020 retreats: for free. The prize provides the winner with a free place at one of 2020 endurance or wellness retreats and could be worth in excess of £2,500. The offer excludes our rehabilitation retreats and terms and conditions apply.
The lucky winners of our Treats for Retreats star prize, will get a prize worth over £8,500. They will be able to spend Xmas 2019 at our Chateau free of charge, and bring with them their friends and family. Up to 30 people will have exclusive of the Chateau de la Motte Henry and its grounds, arriving after noon on 23rd December and departing by 3pm on 27th December 2019. You will be able to spend Christmas with your family and friends in truly luxurious surroundings.
Terms and conditions apply.
Treat for Retreats Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
• These terms and conditions apply to the “Treats for Retreats ” 2018 competition (“The Competition”) run by Group Evolution Limited (the Promoter”) and by claiming the prize, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them.
• The competition is open to residents of the Channels Islands, Isle of Man and the United Kingdom aged 18 and over, except for employees of the Promoter and their families, partners and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
• The Competition prizes are:
o First prize: holiday on a let only basis at Chateau de la Motte Henry, 53170 Arquenay, France for the period from 23-27th December 2019 for a maximum of 30 people (see note 1 below);
o Second prize: One free place for the winner on any of the Group Evolution Retreats 2020 except the rehabilitation retreat; (see note 2 below)
o Third prize; A group cycle ride for 6-8 people with Olympic athletes and elite level coaches in one of three venues (Surrey Hills, Hampshire or Sussex) including coffee stops, snacks and ride nutrition to be undertaken by 31 July 2020. (see note 3 below);
o Fourth prize: A Goodie bag of products selected by us from our retail partners to a retail value of not less than £500 (see note 4 below);
o Fifth prize: Extra factor: whilst on your retreat, a free 1 hour massage and dinner for two a restaurant in Laval, France (see note 5 below);
and there will be only one winner for each prize.
• The winner of the first prize will be the first entry drawn by the Promoter at random from all eligible entries; the winner of the second prize will be the second entry drawn by the Promoter at random from all eligible entries etc until the winner of the fifth prize has been drawn. For the avoidance of doubt, once an entry has been deemed a winner it will not be included in the draw for the subsequent prizes.
• The winners will be drawn at random by the Promoter on or around 1 August 2019 from all entries received across the competition.
• Travel expenses to and from the winners home location to the prize venues, including but not limited to air fares, fuel, car hire , parking, are not included. No additional spending money will be included with the prize.
• Methods of entry: Purchase a place on one of our 2019 Retreats before 31 July 2019. Each place bought will equate to one entry into the prize draw.
• The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend the methods of entry or The Competition at any time.
• To enter The Competition, the described action must be completed before 11.59pm on 31 July 2019.
• Purchasing a place on one of our 2019 Retreats describes the action of booking the holiday and not the date of the holiday itself.
• Multiple entries by the same person will be accepted.
• The Competition opens at 00.01am 01 December 2018 and closes at 23.59pm 31 July 2019.
• The winners will be contacted within 7 days after 31 July 2019. Winners must claim their prize within 10 working days of notification or the prize will be void and a new winner selected.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• The Promoter’s decision on the winner is final.
• The prizes are non-transferable and there shall be no alternative prize or cash alternative offered. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their prize to any other person or giving it to a third party.
• The winners must provide proof of identity, when requested.
• The Promoter is entitled to refuse to process any prize where necessary. For example, if you are unable to or fail to produce sufficient identification when claiming a prize.
• The Promoter will not be held accountable for any costs, losses, damages and expenses (including travel fees) which the winner may incur in relation to The Competition or prize or as a result of any misrepresentation of the prize.
• For the avoidance of doubt The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with any prize which is not specifically included in that prize, including, without limitation, personal expenses and insurance (travel and health).
• If you are the winner of this prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter without any financial reward.
• By entering this prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer this prize draw.
• The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. The entrant’s statutory rights are not affected.
• In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
• The Promoter reserves the right to declare The Competition null and void and stage another competition in its place.
• By claiming The Competition prize constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
• The Promoter is Group Evolution Limited Registered Office: York House, George Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT2 7PF. Registered in England and Wales
Note 1: This prize is for the holiday let of the chateau only. No “extras” are included ( for example but not limited to food and excursion). A refundable damage deposit will be required prior to the let.
Note 2: The winner will notify the Promoter of which retreat they wish to attend within one month of being notified of their prize and the Promoter will endeavour to provide a place on that retreat. If for any reason this is not possible, the winner will choose an alternative retreat from the calendar.
Note 3: This prize is provided by our Retreat partners and terms and conditions apply to this prize and full details are available on request. Each participant must use their own equipment.
Note 5: If the winner of this prize has already attended their retreat and will is not planning to attend a retreat in the remainder of the 2020 season, then an alternative venue in the UK for the 1 hour massage and the dinner for two will be mutually agreed between the parties.
We wish you luck in our 2019 Treats for Retreats draw.